Continuing on from our newsletter earlier this week we just wanted highlight a few things that have been picked up since:
- There has been further guidance issued which can be found here
- The record time between application and receipt of funds has been 7 hours so there is the opportunity to access this money very quickly
- Although the application process is very straight-forward, unless you are 100% confident in the figure you need and why, then please do not apply without first speaking with us
- If you have not yet applied, we strongly suggest you consider this as this is a great opportunity to use this funding if you have a justifiable reason for doing so, so please do not ignore this
- We have heard on the grape vine; though this may be incorrect, that this loan will disappear before the CBILS loan, so don’t delay too long, though we don’t have any fixed timescales just yet
- For those that have accessed the larger CBILS loan; thus taking more than the £50k limit, we are seeking guidance from the banks as to whether a repayment could be made by an imposed bank deadline to bring this debt to £50k or less then switch this across to the bounce bank loan scheme thus benefiting from the lower rate of interest. We wouldn’t suggest you do anything reference this yet though so don’t start contacting your bank reference switching as we are still unsure as to what the future months hold.
In short, don’t ignore this and speak with us if you want some guidance and assistance.
With everything that has been going on; and if you are still unsure as to what support you can get access to, why not try this Government link that can be accessed here to self-assess what you might have missed and can get access to.
Self-assessment grant eligilibility
First of all, the portal is still not live and we have no further information regarding this other than are told that this should be live by the middle of this month.
There is an eligibility status check that you can use though that can be accessed here and you can set up your personal government gateways at the same time if you do not have one already.
Webinars (NOT TO BE MISSED)
As promised, we have lined up a fantastic range of speakers that perfectly dovetail the support that we have already provided to help you ‘Strike-back’ when this time passes and not just make a difference now but make an ever lasting impression and actually come back stronger.
For next week we have the following webinars for you to book onto:
Strike Back Strategy Session – Survive and Thrive with Steven Briginshaw
Tuesday 12 May, 11AM (book here)
Are you in the thick of this lock-down and have a number of things you want to do but not sure what to do, when by and what the impact of these decisions would be? If so, this is the webinar for you.
In this session we will be focusing on how you take the necessary actions and are held accountable for this spare time you have to not just know your numbers, but improve your numbers, your business and ultimately you personally.
You should have already seen the information we have shared about the Clarity software but if you want to watch our webinar on this click here.
Your Marketing Bounce Back with Ford Henderson
Wednesday 13 May, 10.30AM (book here)
Are you struggling with marketing your business in the current climate and even uncertain as to whether it is ethical that you do market your business?
In this session we will be looking at how you can shake up your marketing and you know how I have already mentioned that you should take your business, turn it upside down and put it back together again, well this adds onto this how you then know what your marketing plan will look like to get the financial return for the changes you’ve made.
We’ve known Ford for some time and worked alongside him but if you want to know a little bit more information about him and his business, you can access his website here.
Leading Your Team To Strike Back with Alison Reynolds
Thursday 14 May, 11AM (book here)
If you have furloughed your team; have you considered how their morale will be when they return to work? If you haven’t furloughed your team have you considered how they might be feeling right now; whether they are working remotely are not?
More than ever you are going to need your team around you; pulling in the right direction, when lock down is lifted and Alison will go through not just what should be done now but what should be done moving forward also.
For a little bit more information about Alison and her business; aside from the fact she is amazing and has worked with our team, you can access her website here.
There are more amazing webinars to follow over the remainder of this month so keep an eye on these newsletters.