We practice what we preach and have got ourselves well and truly prepared for the real storm that awaits as we face up to the challenges that lie ahead and are in a position to support you as needed.
We do now have three new members of the team that I’m sure you will all hear from in due course but also wanted to highlight some of the other changes that we are implementing over the coming weeks and months off the back of what we have learnt from lockdown and where we will be investing further in terms of time and resources:
- We will; within our newsletters, be making our content more operational as well as financial based to assist you with the new challenges you are likely to face.
- We will be issuing not just one newsletter per month, but as many as we see fit depending on announcements made to keep you as well-informed and up to date as possible.
- Appreciating that not everybody will love the reading our newsletters and some would prefer something more interactive, we are currently considering the idea of fortnightly ‘huddles’ where we will have a dedicated hour for clients to join us and ask us whatever questions they wish.
- We will maintain the idea of running webinars and are currently looking to run maybe one a month that will either be ran by us or an external expert from outside our field.
- We will continue to update our resources page on our website; which can be found here for those that have not yet visited this, so if you miss anything you can go back and take a look at a time convenient to you.
- Yes we have not started blogging as well to share our personal views and experiences as well so these too can be found on our resources page with one of favourites being the increasing importance of data.
- We are in the process of fully rebuilding our website to again make this of more value and ‘future-proof’ for us and clients going forward.
- We are also having some full customer-relationship software built to further tailor the content and support provided to you as clients and potential clients.
- We are introducing new service offerings that we have already been providing during lockdown that we consider will be needed more than ever with one of these being the role of helping be your bank manager. In the current climate, not everybody has a dedicated bank manager, but for those that do; including us, it has been invaluable and we will help breach this gap so we can support you when it comes to accessing finance.
- In addition to our dedicated resources page, we have built out dedicated communication channels for specific support that include the following:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have any training needs or suggestions about content that you would like then please use this e-mail address. Specific queries about your data within Xero should continue to be fed back directly to your client manager for a quicker and more tailored response.
- email@example.com – should have any funding needs or questions then feel free to send them here and these can be picked up by our dedicated funding team.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – we would ask that should you have any general comments, suggestions or even just improvements you would like for us to consider implementing, please feel free to share them here as we want to keep moving forward and improving so that we can do the same with our clients.
What I want to leave you with; at the bottom of this section, is that I remain cautiously optimistic about the future. We must acknowledge that we are all at a crossroad or junction in our business journeys, and those that are looking optimistically ahead have taken similar actions to those above but tailored to their own businesses.
Have you done enough to prepare for what lies ahead?
Returning to work
One of our clients has kindly shared some recent work that they have been working on that might be of use for those returning to their usual place of work soon.
Feel free to contact Paul directly.
As the financial landscape right before us changes so rapidly, we have been chatting with mortgage brokers about what this means for those about to renew their mortgage this year and we are all in agreement that if this applies to you, then chat to your mortgage/financial advisor as soon as possible just to make sure you are prepared.